theme: New Era of Functional GI Disorders
DATE: March 23-25, 2017
VENUE: Osaka International Convention Center
President of the Joint Meeting: Michio Hongo (Tohoku University)
Congress Governor of the Joint Meeting: Tetsuya Mine (Tokai University)
5th ANMA President: Hiroto Miwa (Hyogo College of Medicine)
19th JSNM President: Shin Fukudo (Tohoku University)
ANMA & JSNM Joint Meeting 2017 has successfully ended.
We appreciate all participants and those who were devoted to manage the Meeting.
- March 14, 2017
- Scientific Program has been uploaded.
- February 22, 2017
- Guidelines for Presentations has been uploaded.
- February 20, 2017
- Deadline for late Registration has been extended until February 28, 2017.
- February 7, 2017
- Important Notification of Details on your presentation has been sent by e-mail to the account holder's e-mail address on February 7.
Guidelines for Presentations will be uploaded soon on the website.
- February 6, 2017
- Program at a Glance has been uploaded.
- February 3, 2017
- Headshot Photos of Invited Speakers and Moderators have been uploaded.
- January 20, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance has been sent by e-mail to the account holder's e-mail address on January 20.
If you do not receive the notification, Please contact the secretariat to
The detailed information (Presentation style (Oral / Poster), Session title and Date & Time, Presentaion time etc.) will be sent by e-mail in early February.
- January 10, 2017
- Abstract submission has been closed. Thank you for your contribution.
- January 5, 2017
- Tentative Program has been uploaded.
- December 20, 2016
- Abstract submission has been extended until January 6, 2017.
- December 8, 2016
- Information on the social program has been uploaded.
- September 20, 2016
- Registration, Abstract Submission, Hotel Reservation has been started.
- September 6, 2016
- Abstract Submission, Registration, Important Dates has been uploaded.
- July 5, 2016
- Established the website of the Conference.
- West Japan MICE Sales Division, Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
- Osaka Ekimae No.4 Bldg. 5F
1-11-4 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka, 530-0001 Japan
TEL: +81-6-6342-0212 FAX+81-6-6342-0214 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org