1. Registration for participation
Check-in location and time
Entrance hall, 1st floor, Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA
Check-in times are as follows:
October 5 (Fri) 8:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
October 6 (Sat) 8:30 a.m.– 5:30 p.m.
October 7 (Sun) 8:30 a.m.– 11:30 a.m.
If you have pre-registered
Please give your name at the "pre-registration desk" and receive your conference pass and other materials.
If you are registering on-site
Please go to the "same-day registration desk" and make payment to receive an attendee badge.
Please fill out your affiliation and name on the badge and be sure to wear it at the venue.
Fees for same-day registration
Physicians/Dentists: 35,000 yen
Dental hygienists: 20,000 yen
Students (except for graduate students): 15,000 yen
Family members (up to the second degree): 15,000 yen
*Definition of family members
- Limited to the spouses and children of general participants.
- Family members are not allowed to present or participate in discussions.
- Family members may receive abstracts.
- Family members need to register for and make payment separately to participate in parties and excursions.
- Please enter the main participant's name in the note section of the registration form.
2. Welcome Party
Venue: The garden at Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA (Reception Hall 1 if it rains)
Date and time: October 5 (Fri) 6:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m.
Fee: Free (if you have completed registration)
3. Gala Dinner
Venue: Hiten, 4th floor, Hotel Nikko Nara
Date and time: October 6 (Sat) 6:00 p.m.– 8:00 p.m.
4. About abstract book and pocket program
We provide online abstracts so no abstract book will be distributed.
Pocket programs will be distributed at the venue during the meeting.
5. Luncheon seminars
Tickets for the luncheon seminars will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 8:30 a.m. the same day as the luncheon in the entrance hall on the first floor of Nara Kasugano International Forum IRAKA. (Please understand that the number of seats is limited, so the tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.)
* Please bear in mind that your ticket becomes invalid if you are 10 or more minutes late for the seminar.
* Please note that we may not be able to serve lunch to you if you do not have a ticket.
Please check at the venue on the day of the session as to whether you will be able to audit the session without a ticket.
* Luncheon Seminars will be presented in Japanese
Luncheon Seminar 1 (Sponsored by SEKIMURA Corporation)
October 5 (Fri) 12:30 p.m.–1:30 p.m. in Conference Room 1/2
Luncheon Seminar 2 (Sponsored by Dentsply Sirona)
October 6 (Sat) 12:40 p.m.–1:40 p.m. in Conference Room 1/2
6. Commercial exhibitions
There will be commercial exhibitions by manufacturers in the poster/exhibition hall (Reception Hall 2 on the 1st floor of the annex).
*Some commercial exhibitions may be set up in the lobby on the 1st floor of the Noh Theatre Hall.
7. Coat check
A coat check is available in the Small Conference Room 1/2 on the 1st floor of the main building.
Please take care of your valuables yourself because we cannot look after them for you.
8. Taking photographs at the meeting
- 1) The taking of photographs and videos is not allowed without permission of the speaker.
- 2) Media interviews must be approved in advance by the organizer’s office. Please contact the organizer’s office for details.
9. Calling individuals
Please note that we cannot call upon you during the meeting for purposes not related to the administration of the meeting.
10. Cell phone use
Please set your phone to silent mode in the presentation room.
Please also maintain silence and lower the screen brightness when you use other electronic devices (PC, DVD player, etc.) in the presentation room.
You may not be able to park your car due to the limited parking space. Please use public transportation to attend the meeting.