Please read this information carefully before proceeding to the online submission form.
List of Adopted Abstracts
The conference organizing committee sincerely appreciate all the submissions of abstracts from all of our delegates.
As a result of careful peer review, the committee here announce the adopted abstracts, the style of presentation and the time table.
Please click the button below to view the details.
Extention of Abstract Submission Deadline
Abstract Submission was closed.
Closing date of abstract submission,
December 15th, 2018 January 18, 2019
Closing date for modified abstract submission,
December 28th, 2018 January 18, 2019
- To register a manuscript, please proceed from “Submit your manuscript” button at the bottom of this page.
- Manuscripts must be submitted in English.
Submitting author: person who submits the manuscript
Presenting author: person who will physically present the manuscript at the conference and who is marked as the presenter in the program.
Failure to observe these guidelines may result in disqualification.
- Go to http://web.apollon.nta.co.jp/lamenessinruminants2019/index.html, on the Internet. Click on the “manuscript Submission” tab.
- Manuscripts must contain scientific data and meet international ethical standards.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- Trade names cannot be mentioned in the title. However, trade names in brackets will be accepted in the body of the text.
- The manuscript should be at least 400 words.
Authors’ affiliation and titles are not included.
- The manuscript is recommended to be structured into the following sections:
Materials and methods
Acknowledge (if applicable)
References (if applicable)
Please use the following format when writing a manuscript.
Margin, font, font size of this format can not be changed.
- Manuscripts can be saved in “DRAFT” status to be re-edited and modified until the submission deadline on Saturday, January 18, 2019 at noon Japan Standard Time.
The submitting author will be required to create a user account. You can log back into the portal using the username and password. Please make a note of the username and password created during the process. If you forget the username and password, you will be required to create another user account.
- When a registration of the required items and a submission are completed, a registration number will be forwarded to you by mail. If no-confirmation number is received, the manuscript cannot be considered as successfully submitted and accepted.
- If you leave the system without saving the manuscript all data will be lost. The submitted/draft manuscripts cannot be edited after the submission deadline (Friday, January 18, 2019 at noon JST).
- Please ensure that your manuscript does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. Corrections are possible until Friday, December 28th, 2018 at noon JST.
- If you want to cancel your submission, please take a cancellation procedure on the system. No withdrawal will be allowed after the deadline.
AFTER THE SUBMISSION
The submitting author will be notified via e-mail by Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 whether the manuscript has been accepted. It will be sent to the e-mail address provided during submission. Within the notification authors will be informed of the date, time and form of the presentation. The information may become available on the website before sending out the email.
All manuscripts accepted for presentation (oral or poster) will be published as PDF data downloadable from the official website and printed in the official proceedings of the meeting. An individual password for downloading the PDF data will be provided to the attendees who have completed the registration and payed the charging a fee. It will be sent via e-mail to the address provided during registration. Attendees can buy the official proceedings during the meeting. We will give delegates who have attended the conference free access to the content, while charging a fee to non attendees.
For speakers, please click here to download the speaker waiver form which we need you to complete and return to usathttp://web.apollon.nta.co.jp/lamenessinruminants2019/index.html. Speakers who speak more than once should complete an individual form per presentation.
PRESENTATION OF manuscripts
- Manuscripts can be submitted either as oral or poster presentation, however the final decision on the format of presentation, either oral or poster, is made by the scientific committee. Therefore, the final presentation style may differ from your requested format.
- If your manuscript is accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding moderated poster viewing session held during the congress. Posters should be designed and constructed with separate 1) title, together with author’s names and affiliations, and 2) main body of the presentation. The title section, including the title, author’s names and affiliations, should be prepared on a page with dimension of <70cm (width) x <20cm (height). The main body needs to fit within a space 90cm (width) x 160cm (height). We will prepare the presentation number pages (20cm x 20cm).
- Please use text size large enough to be read from a distance of 1.5 meters (4.9 feet).
- If your manuscript is accepted as an oral presentation, you must prepare your presentation file, which can be presented within 10 minutes.
- Each oral presenter is required to hand in the presentation file in a USB stick before the session. No personal computers will be allowed. Files must be prepared in Microsoft PowerPoint 2007(.pptx) or higher format using Windows.
- Your presentation slide must use the following OS standard fonts in order to avoid font problems and unexpected changes of screen layout: MS Gothic, MS PGothic, MS Mincho, MS PMincho, Century and Times New Roman styles.
- Any data (still images, video, graphs etc.) associated with and linked to the presentation slide, must be saved together with the PowerPoint file in the same folder.
- The name of the presentation file should be ”presentation number＿the presenter’s name”.
- The USB device containing the presentation file and data must be checked for any computer malware/viruses using security software running with the most up-to-date virus definitions.
- Full presentation guidelines will be included in the acceptance letter as well as posted on the conference website.
For further clarification or further assistance in processing the manuscript submission, please contact us at email@example.com.