- Limited period on-demand video has been opened in "Virtual Symposium" page
- STECH2021 has successfully finished
- Presentation has been updated (Virtual symposium is added）
- Symposium schedule has been updated (Virtual symposium is added）
- Presentation has been updated
- Program has been updated
- Program (Tentative) has been opened
- Registration has started
- Invited lectures have been opened
- The short paper submission deadline has been extended until August 5, 2021.
- Keynote lectures have been opened
- Short paper submission starts
- Symposium schedule (Tentative) has been opened.
- Call for Paper page has been opened.
The short paper submission starts April 20, and ends July 20.
- STECH2021 webpage has been opened.
Prof. Hitoshi Tsunashima
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Address: 4-12-1, Nakanarusawa-cho, Hitachi, Ibaraki, 316-8511 Japan
Transportation and Logistics
The Japan Society of Mechanical