Period of Revision for Submitted Abstract
01 October - 15 November, 2020
Deadline of New Abstract (200 words) Submission
15 May, 2021
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
15 June, 2021
Deadline of Extended Abstract ( < 2 pages ) Submission
17 September, 2021
Abstract Submission Instruction
- All abstracts must be submitted online at CUUTE-1 website.
- Only One Abstract per Presenter is accepted for submission.
- Fax and e-mail submission are not accepted.
- The body of abstract without images should be written not exceeding 200 words.
- You are requested to choose the Topics that are most applicable to your abstract theme.
- Once the abstract is submitted, notification of abstract receipt will automatically be sent to submitter's registered e-mail address.
If you do not receive the above, please contact to CUUTE-1 secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Regarding submitted abstracts, please check the copyright below.
© COPYRIGHT 2021 by The Iron and Steel Institute of Japan All rights reserved. This publication, or any part thereof, may not be reproduced in any form without the written permission of the ISIJ.
Instruction for Extended Abstract submission will be notified on the website once ready.
Type of Presentation
Either Oral or Poster presentations are accepted. However, the Program Committee will make the final decision.